Applicants interested in a leadership role on staff must meet the Staff Member Qualifications as well as have skills/experience related to the position in addition to the following:
- Ability to align yourself with the intent of the Director and executive team to support, execute, and deliver the goals and objectives of management. Ability to direct questions, discrepancies, etc. regarding intent swiftly and directly in a professional manner to the Director and to encourage colleagues to do the same without impacting the rest of the team or the customer.
- Ability to expand your duty of care to every individual on the team so that they have clear objectives; their physical and mental well-being are safeguarded; and they are given clear feedback and strong direction (ability to shift from the interests of the individual to the interests of the organization).
- Ability to act as a steward of the organization’s resources (people, money, and assets) optimizing the resources entrusted to you with this stewardship taking precedence over your own popularity, fear, and/or self-interest.
- Ability to be accountable for the outcomes within your own purview but also for contributions to the collective value of the broader group.
- Ability to recognize that effective leadership demands the impartial treatment of all team members and customers and to implement boundaries with “friends or favorites” to ensure the team’s motivation and commitment.
Evening Program Coordinator:
Assistant Head Counselor, Senior Cabin Row:
Assistant Head Counselor, Back Cabin Row:
Assistant Head Counselor, Chick Up Cabin Row:
Assistant Head Counselor, Chick Down Cabin Row:
Go To Girl Program Coordinator:
Carysbrook Expeditions Coordinator: